Book your Tour
Nepal / Bhutan Tours
Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully
To reserve your spot on a tour or make a payment see the Buy Now button above and choose the suitable option. Please note that there is a 2.9% transaction fee for PayPal or credit card payments ( 3.9 % for payments outside of the USA).
To secure your place a non-refundable 50% down payment is required in advance as per the company policy. The balance of the payment can be settled 30 days prior to departure.
For India and Bhutan tours
- If you cancel your trip at least one month before the tour begins we will refund 100% of this balance of the payment.
- If you cancel less than one month before the tour begins we will refund 50% of the balance of the payment.
- If you cancel less than fifteen days before the tour there is no refund.
For Nepal tours
- If you cancel more than 15 days before the start of your tour you will get a 100% refund of the balance of your payment.
- If you cancel less than 15 days before the tour starts there is no refund.
Please note: Bohemian Tours does not offer any refund on vouchers or coupons purchased from other companies. It is possible to switch tour dates for Nepal tours more than one month prior to your tour starting date without any charge. If you switch tour dates less than one month before your tour there is a $200 charge. Fifteen days before the tour starts there is no possibility of rescheduling or canceling your tour. Your payment will be lost. Switching tour dates is dependent on availability. Switching tour dates is not an option for India tours.
No refund or credit will be offered to clients who drop out from any journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary.
If Bohemian Tours cancels your trip because of unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we will be happy to refer you alternative trip of a similar standard. If this doesn’t fit your personal interest, all money paid by you to our company will be refunded. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
You must purchase a comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation (for Nepal treks), personal accident, trip cancellation etc. This is strongly suggested to all our clients.